The owners live on-site and are available to help you on arrival, please advise on booking if you require assistance.
The accommodation is all on one level and comprises:
- Step or ramp to patio leading to front door.
Hallway with access to:
Fully fitted kitchen, with tiled floor including electric cooker, hob and extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge, microwave and deep freeze. Modern oak dining table with 4 chairs.
Off Kitchen, fully fitted carpet, with French windows leading to patio with westerly views to Grinshill hill. Two matching settees – one converting to a sofa bed – flat screen colour TV, and DVD player. Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) available.
Fully fitted carpet, king-sized bed with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets with table lamps. Wall mirror.
Fully fitted carpet, twin beds, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets with table lamps.
With tiled floor, shower unit with glass screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Wall mirror with shaver point.
Raised, paved patio to front with lovely southerly aspect, with table, chairs and parasol. Garden adjoining. Raised, paved patio off sitting room with wooden bench, westerly aspect to hill.
Services for both cottages include:
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- All fuel and electricity, fresh bed linen and towels included in the tariff
- Cot available
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier
- Enclosed lawned garden for guests
- Paved patio areas with glorious views to south and west respectively with garden furniture suitable for outdoor dining
- Pets by arrangement
- Private grassland area where children can play
- Ample parking
- WiFi (Wireless Internet)
For safety and comfort to other visitors no smoking is allowed in the cottages.
Please contact us with your enquiries or if you would like to make a booking.